Eating sweets while pregnant
I have been craving sweets like crazy lately. I find myself hiding them around the house. I craved sweets with Eden too but it wasn't as bad. Question is, aside from gaining extra weight I don't need is there a problem with eating sweets while pregnant? I have at least one serving of something sweet everyday, a few cookies, piece of cake, snack cake, whatever I can find, I hav eto hide them cuz I have a four year old who likes to get into sweets and I don't want him eating a bunch of sweets but I feel I eat way too much sugar. Will baby end up hyper or with any problems? I don't want to ask my doctor and have her give me a lecture about how it's not good for me and all that. He does move around an aweful lot right now. Doctor can never even find heartbeat because his movements sounds get in the way of the monitor and he moves away from the monitor. Is he gana be hyper???????? I have one son who's extremely hyper and don't know if I can handle another hyper baby.
I think one small serving a day is okay. It doesn't necessarily mean your baby will be hyper. I'm sure you know, but try to watch how much sugar you are ingesting. Like you said, gaining too much weight from it can be problem. I don't crave sweets, but boy do I love my carbs! And it is starting to show now. The scale is not happy with me. lol. I am going to restrict my carb intake and try to slow down this weight gain. I gained 8 pounds out of nowhere in the last 3 weeks. But honestly, one small serving a day won't hurt much. Enjoy it! =)