Egg White CM After Ovulation?
On Monday I saw a lot of Egg White CM. On Thursday I got a positive OPK, I assume I O’d on Friday sometime. I BD’d on Sat, then on Sunday I saw the same Egg White Cm I saw on Monday! I’m so confused now. Any thoughts out there on when I actually O’d?  Is it possible to have Egg White CM right after ovulation? I don’t recall ever seeing the CM after ovulation so maybe I have my Ovulation day wrong?? Do you think O day was maybe Sat or Sunday or would that be to late after a positive OPK on Thur??
You usually ovulate around 48 hours after a positive OPK I thought? And semen resembles EWCM as well so you may be seeing the remnants of BDing.

The last day of EWCM is the day you ovulate. You will not have CM at all after ovulation.
Thanks Joy, how do you tell if it is remnants of BD? It definitely stretched and looked like the cm i see before O, I thought semen is not the same consistency and doesn't stretch. I'm just really hoping we didn't BD to late and the CM i saw meant I was still "fertile"...
Each cycle I would fail to get the eggwhite when I should and always got it about 4 days after I ovulated which really stressed me out but my doctor said that can happen for hundreds of reasons and not to worry that it was normal!