Emotional Wreck ....
Sorry for all the posts, I literally have no one to turn to support around me so feeling so lost and confused :(

The last few nights, I just seem to be emotionally breaking down and its taking its toll on me and my partner more importantly.

I get pissed off at the slightest of things then just cry afterwards. I feel like a right d**k to be honest

I am 11 weeks pregnant (i think) is this normal??

I know how you feel I've been doing the same thing and sometimes I'm just like f**k this like I can't do it anymore and like I've got really bad lately where he tries to blame everything on me or he won't talk to me because like I've been getting upset over everything and ill start throwing stuff. man I can not control my emotions at all they're running me. and than ill just cry foe hiurs like idk what to do. and I don't have any friends I can turn to
Its the hormones hun :) very normal. I was the same and i had to really adjust myself because i would take it out on my hubby while he did nothing. Id like to say it gets better but a lot of time as u get bigger, u get hot and u feel big and it really doesnt get much better lol ive learned to when i feel frustrated i just go in a different room then cry my little heart out. Ur partner will understand its just hormones thst are everywhere
how far along are you?

Yeah it is horrid, I already have emotional problems as it is and the first few weeks of finding out I was pregnant it was a breeze it was as though my mental health had disappeared now the last few days boom!

I dont know how to handle it, i couldnt cope before i was pregnant now it seems to be going back to before i was pregnant but more flippant in emotions.

im glad my partner hasnt blamed me for stuff, although he keeps comparing me to other people and saying well they dont do that with their partner etc urgh! thats what tipped me over tonight i think
Yeah after i had my outburst i went to a different room to cry, as i hate crying in front of my partner if i can help it. I read that you get mood swings in first trimester i guess i expected it sooner maybe?

i hope it gets a lil better dont want to be like this for much longer as i am scared it will ruin me and my partners relationship as we have only just started getting back on track
Yes it is 100% normal,  at least for me. I've been an emotional roller coaster since a week before my positive test.  Just try to explain to your partner that you have an influx of hormones and changes and he should be a little more patient. Everytime I catch myself feeling emotional/evil I just say I need a break and go outside for a second.

Last week we got into an argument because he let a younger girl at his work use his phone to call her mom lol
yeah i have tried saying that, but i think sometimes he thinks its an excuse. i guess it kind of hard since at times when my mental health is in full episode i used to get the same as i am now, so find it hard to distinguish between the two.

oh dear, i got in an argument with mine earlier all because we were watching a film and he mentioned going onto to the xbox afterwards
I learned to let a lot of things go. Usually i got upset when he went on the ps3 or computer. But now i just let it slide. Im not happy inside but im a lot happier then when i would freak on him and got into a fight. Abd every single time we argued before it would with me crying because i didnt want to stress so much that i could lose our baby. It was just ridiculous. The best way i found was after a couple of serious talk with my hubby we finally got it down that sonetimes i was upset for no reason (ive even cried during sex for no reason) and i made him research on pregnancy so he could understand more too. Its a hard road.....creating a baby is tough and takes lots of energy and we ladies always seem to get the ****** endbof the stick. All guys had to do was a bit of pleasure for a few minutes...but listening to us complain is a bifmg responsibility for them too.