Exercise?
To what extent can you exercise when your pregnant?  I'll be 6 weeks Monday.  I had a m/c in 2006 and so I'm scared to death of doing something that will cause me to m/c, even though I had no control of my m/c.  I'm feeling blah and when I work out it always makes me feel better.  I'm not talking about an hour running on the treadmill and lifting weights.  I just want to take a nice stroll on the treadmill for a little bit.  I love to walk, but it's dark when we get home from work and it's just too cold some nights.  So, can I just walk on the treadmill?  How long is too long?  Are there any other exercises I can do?
My doc appt was yesterday and I asked him the same question. I am a runner and wanted to know if I still could or if I needed to drop down to walking. He told me that I can run, but I need to watch my pulse and not let it get over 120. He also said to make sure I wear the appropriate clothing to make sure I don't get too hot or cold. So, whatever you like to do, just do it but listen to your body and make sure you don't get overly hot or your pulse up to high.
Walking is an excellent form of exercise!  Even low impact aerobics and light jogging as long as your heartrate doesn't go over 120-130 beats per minute.  I read that exercise can actually make your delivery easier!  Just avoid jumping, activities that may cause you to fall (eg. mountain biking), etc.
My friend walked and lifted weights through her entire Pregnancy and she was fine! Had a very healthy beautiful baby! Congrats and Good Luck!
I asked my doc about my pilates videos, adn she told me to get a pregnancy pilates adn I would be fine, so that is another option too.
I had similar concerns - had a prenatal appt at 17 weeks on Tuesday and asked about if I need to be worried about not elevating my heartrate when working out -and the dr said not at this point.  I am used to working out and get my heart rate between 130-150 - using an eleptical machine. I have a friend who is 27 weeks and not used to working out - she joined a gym and just 'walks' around a track there.  It's for sure not wise to start a weights routine when you're pregnant but you can continue activities you are used to.  Good luck!
I was also a runner before becoming pregnant with my son.  I asked my Dr. early on my pregnancy if I could run and he said he didn't recommend it.  I also had a m/c in feb 2007.  He said walking was fine, but maintain a level where I can hold a conversation.  So I walked about 1 mile everyday on the treadmill up until the day before my son was born.
It helped so much with labor.  This was my first delivery and I was admitted at 3:30 pm, almost fully dialated at 8:00pm (had a little side lip), started pushing at 9:15 and my son arrive 9:59PM.   I was able to push great!  I felt strong during the process.  I was walking around 15 minutes after he was born.   I honestly believe that keeping my body is good shape during the pregnancy really helped with delivery!  I gained alot of weight, but because I had a good exercise routine before I delivered, getting back into the routine was not that hard.  
BEST OF LUCK!