Exhausted24/7
Hello I'm 14 weeks and 3 days and I'm still having morning sickness but the worst is my exhaustion I can't even clean my house with out feeling totally worn and then if I stand for even two minutes I start to feel dizzy does anyone else go through this or should I be tallying to my doctor
Unfortunately some women have nausea and fatigue their entire pregnancy. But you are definitely not alone you don't have to suffer you can call your doctor and there is definitely something that they can do for you for my last pregnancy my doctor prescribe me vitamin B12 and it helped a lot with my nausea and my fatigue and it could just be a mineral or vitamin deficiency causing your fatigue so definitely call your doctor when you get the chance because they can definitely help out with that
I have the exact same thing going on but I'm only 9 weeks pregnant like I feel like all I want to do is sleep all the time but I have 3 other kids that won't take a nap lol so I can but I have been so tired and worn out and I stay dizzy all the time I've been dizzy for a year straight and everyone tells me it's chronic sinusitis I always am sick with either a cough or sinus problems it's crazy