Eye twitching during pregnancy

I am 26 weeks pregnant and my lower right eyelid has been twitching non-stop for over 2 months.  I can barely feel it and at first only noticed it when I looked in the mirror so I figured I was irritating it when I put on make-up.  My husband just told me that he's been able to see it all the time for a while now (could have mentioned that sooner??) so I'm a little concerned.  Could this be some kind of vitamin deficiency?  I heard stress or lack of sleep can cause it but I get plenty of rest and have minimal stress.  
I've had this problem from a long time during this pregnancy..and i had it before with my son..it could be many things..lack of sleep..stress..which i know is the cause during this pregnancy..during my sons it was because i was squinting my eyes alot..so it was putting strain on my eyes and causing it to twitch...you can see mine too this time..but mine is on my upper eye lid and it gets so annoying!! i hate it..but one site said these can be some causes:
Stress
Tiredness
Eyestrain
Caffeine
Alcohol
Dry eyes
Nutritional imbalances
Allergies
Sounds like it could be eye strain from being in the computer looking at the screen for long periods of time.  Try using some eye drops that lubricate the eye.  Maybe put a warm wash cloth on your eye.  A nerve somewhere around your eye could be swollen.  Make sure you always have a light on when watching TV or on the computer at night.  If it bothers you a lot you should ask your doctor about it.  Hope this helps!!
Hi i m also 8 weeks pregnant nd having continue eye twitching from last 2 months i guess it s deficiency of magnesium and vitamin d.can aanyone help me out of this plz mail ***@****