FAINT LINE ON FRER 6 DAY SOONER TEST (BARELY VISIBLE) ???
HI LADIES,,,

SInce Thursday I have been Taking the FRER tests the 6 days sooner kind and I noticed when you take the test out of the paket before using it you can already see two lines on the test. Then when I used them it looked like it was going to turn out positive then the line dissappeared to where you can barely see the second line.. I mean I had to looooooook real close and go outside flip this thing around and etc... I think it is just the test since they are so sensitive it just makes it look like a second line because AF is due tomm and I dont feel like I am going to start but if it was a second line I thought it would be darker by now. I have read up online about the test and alot of people noticed the same thing and some were preggo but I dont know lol Have you had this issue???  I dont even think it would show up if I took a pic that is how light it is lol  I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A BLESSED EASTER TOMM!!
I've never had that problem with the FRER tests, they are the ones I've always used, but around here they are a 5 days early test. There has never been a line on the test beforehand, and any time I've had even the tiniest line I actually was pregnant. I am pregnant now, and at 12 dpo I had a line soo light I had to look at it under a bright light.
I know about 10 years or so ago, they had recalled them because of people having problems with false positives, but they corrected the problem. If there was a line on there beforehand, you should call the company and complain.
Thanks Hun,

I have bought 2 boxes were you can see the 2 lines before they are even used, yeah they have a new FRER which is 6 days before your period but the test I used recently was a 5 day sooner test and it was the same line popping up  lol. See I have never seen a line before either when I used the FRER a few months back. I am having mild cramps so I will know soon enough I am going to call the Company Mon to ask them about the tests lol
I am cramping pretty good tonight so AF might be here tomm.... uhhhhh so wierd my bbs just became tender  earlier,,, today