Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
FAQs please!

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

FAQs please!

Okay i have been to MANY different sites that have given me different answers. I want to hear from women who have actually gone thru pregnancy or just found out they are pregnant.

What are your symptoms and when did you think you were pregnant? How did you know?

I am 18 and i am very sexually active with my boyfriend. we live together and we have unprotected sex all the time.
I have back and neck pains, dizziness, fatigue, i am always eating and going to the bathroom, and my vaginal area is tender and sore. Sex for the past week has been enjoyable, but uncomfortable, slightly painful too.

Do you think I could be pregnant? My last period was 2 weeks ago and it was late, but it was slightly short. my next period is due around Holloween but i can't afford a pregnancy test. What do you ladies think?
Tags: Pregnancy
No I do not think you are pregnant. Lots of those symptoms could be symptoms of a million other things and if you have normal cycles (which I'm going to assume you do) during/at the end of your pregnancy wouldn't even be close to ovulation. Also you can afford a pregnancy test and if you want to be on the safe side take one. Go to the Dollartree (if you live in Chandler there should be on the NE corner of Arizona Ave and Warner) they are VERY accurate pregnancy tests and only cost... a dollar.

Also, if you can't afford a regular pregnancy test then you might want to reconsider having a baby since they are VERY expensive and lots of hard work. With the way the economy is right now (especially in arizona) I would highly suggest waiting and maybe getting a college degree and please dont say "but you boyfriend has a great job" because in Arizona pretty much everyone is being laid off. The world is about to go into a depression and the last thing you need right now is another little expensive mouth to feed.
KTowne, and KeeLolo commented on KTowne's status
1 hr ago
ChitChatNine 's ear surgery for kitty ag... Comment
Hollus commented on renae176's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy