FLEXERIL muscle relaxer SAFE???
I have severe back pain to the point I wake up sleeping on my back because I esentially get 'stuck' it feels like its out of joint at times. Also severe leg cramps most of the time I can't sit stand or lay without discomfort to the point I have trouble sleeping at all. Is flexeril harmful to my baby at 29 weeks?? I was thinking of taking a half pill. Not for regular use, just in extreme pain.
You should ask your doctor, but it sounds like a bad idea to me. The uterus is just a bunch of muscles, and even if you don't feel them, it's often doing Braxton-Hicks contractions, and a muscle relaxer might stop those and inhibit your uterus's progress toward D-day.

Have you tried a heating pad, massage, extra strength tylenol? I sleep sitting up right after using a heating pad to deal with my terrible back pain.
My doctor gave me some of this just yestarday. This is not a long term medicine to be taken over two weeks. Tylenol does NOTHING for me I have migraines and server chronic neck pain constantly. It would be best to only take when the situation is server. I take mine at night before bed... But always ask your doctor what's best for u.
I pulled a muscle in my neck last week and my dr wrote me flexeril 5mg and im 16 weeks, seemed to help alot!
If you have a prescription call a 24 hour Walgreens, any pharmacy will let you tall to the pharmacist and they can advise you on if it is OK or not for one time use, if you need it more consult your Dr first
As far as I know it is not safe for u, I work in pharmacy, and only thing pharmacist ever recommended to a pregnant woman for pain is Tylenol:)
I had an ER doctor and my OB GYN prescribe this for me while I was pregnant with twins for back pain & abdomen/uterian pain to help get relief and rest from my body having to quickly stretch for 2 babies instead of slowly like normal with one. But always check with your doctor to see if they personally recommend this prescription or something else as all doctors are different.