Failed Glucose Test.
So Me And My Bf Had A Pretty Big Spat The Other Night And It Was Because I Failed The Glucose Test And My Sugar Was Too High. He Got So Mad And Was Like "Do You Even Care About Our Baby? You Need To Start Eating Healthy Or Your Going To Hurt Her!". I Just Felt So Terrible At That Moment. He Also Said I Could Give Our Daughter Diabetes Because Of My "Thoughtlessness".

On That Note I Want To Say I'm Taking Prenatal Vitamin, 2 Omega's, Two Vitamin C Tablets Each And Every Day. I've Tried Really Hard To Eat Something Healthy Everyday. He Is A Huge Health Nut And Usually He Helps Me Out With Anything I Need. I Want To Know, Can I Give My Daughter Diabetes? And Is It My Fault I Failed The Test?
you will be fine I failed mine and my son is just fine! He needs to stop bc its not helping you
My sister has gestational diabetes and she was so upset when she first found out that she had it. She immeidiately asked the doctor if there was anything she could have done to prevent it and they confirmed that there wasnt. So it is not hour fault.
I'm Just Getting So Emotional Lately, I'm Desperately Trying Everything To Keep Her Healthy. Thanks For The Positive Comment ^^
I have gestational diabetes. The test is designed to give u high sugar too see if body can handle it. It's normally because insulin can't cover the extra work with baby aswell. Just eat right now as it's best controlled by diet if possible as insulin injection can make.baby big. Im due in 5 weeks but may b induced next week due to preeclampsia nit diabetes