Faint pink line- positive or negative
Ok so this morning I took my HPT. At first I thought it looked negative but the more I focused on it there is definitely a very faint pink line. Has anyone else experienced this and got a positive. I am trying not to get too excited b about it cause I am unsure. My friend said a line is a line, no matter how light. Please help me
She is right...a line is a line:) Congratulations!!!  I took  a pregnancy test with both my girls and the line was so faint that I could only see it if I held it a certain way.
That gives me hope then =) I am hoping for the same result. I think I will test again tomorrow morning and see if it is any darker.
Yep...what kind of test did you use?! If you look at my pics you can see how faint they are. I didn't believe it until I had like 3 really faint "questionable" ones in a row!! LOL Then I thought of the odds of getting false positives that many times!! haha
I would say congrats are in order!
Heather- i used a first response. I am wishing I would have bought the digital, I hate trying to guess if the line is there or not. I had to really look at it to see it but once I saw it, I couldnt miss it. Do you think tomorrow is too soon for me to test again???
First responce is the best test out there..its detects levels 12.5 while the rest are usually 20-50. I used First response with my first pregnancy and it was so faint that I wanted to SEE the word pregnant so the next dayI took the clear blue easy digital and it said NOT pregnant. I was, it just wasnt strong enough to detect it. If you see a line, your pregnant!!!!  Stick with the first response...and save your test for the next time you are trying to concieve (if it's still good by then)
Sometimes it just seems to good to be true huh? I know the feeling;)
Exactly. It seems like it just can't be real. I am not sure when I will believe it. I wonder if the line will be darker tomorrow???
Your line might or might not be darker depending on your rising hCg. Congrats! I agree with the other ladies a line is a line =)
Faint Pink is always positive.... Congratulations... Have happy and healthy 9 months..
Thanks for all of the responses. I feel much more positive now. I will update everyone on how the testing goes tomorrow =)
When i fell pregnant with my son i took a test and it was very faint, could hardly see it, my partner wasnt too sure so went and bought another test (different brand) and it came up negetive, so back to the chemist to buy yet another (same brand as original test) and it came up positive, again the line was very faint. I still didnt quite believe it so rang the midwife and she said a line is a line no matter how faint or dark, so i left it 2 days then tested again that time the line was darker and more noticable, my son is now nearly 6 :)

Congrats :)
I am thinking it will be darker in the next couple of days. I want to test again tomorrow morning. I probably will since I bought a 3 pack and still have 2 left. I am anxious to see if it gets darker.
Hey I'm 17....iknow to young to have a baby but if I'm mature enough to have sex I'm mature enough to handle the consequences, I really need some help I took a prodictor early pregnancy test yesterday and when I looked at it later on I can only just see the faintest barley visible pink line,I have to hold it a certain way just to see it but its definatly there, what does this mean please don't hate me for being young, I just need help... Thankyou xx