False Positive
Last time I was pregnant I only knew for about a day until I miscarried but when I went back to the doc's they said my level was only at 4? Now could I have miscarried without any bleeding...or was it a false positive???? I would really like to know if I have had one miscarriage or two. It would be greatly appreciated....
When the doc told me the level was 4, that was the first time i went to check to see if i was pregnant (after 9 neg hpt) When I went back in when I started bleeding, the doc said everything was back to normal. So was i even pregnant???
If you miscarried it takes a while to get back down to 0. Took me 4 weeks to get back down to 0 and 6 weeks to get my period. Sounds to me that your levels were still going down at the time that you got your second reading.
When you say "false positive" does that mean you took a pregnancy test that came out positive at some point? An HCG level of 4 is considered not pregnant (anything under 5).
I never took a hpt that came out positive. I took 9 negative pregnancy tests, but the BLOOD test at the doctors was positive, but the hcg level was only 4. Was I really pregnant or not?
Oh, I see! In that case, I would say that you probably were not pregnant. A blood test below 5 is considered not pregnant, so a 4 would be a negative blood test. Take care!
Then why would the doctor tell me that I was pregnant? So I only had one miscarriage?  For some reason that makes me feel so much better! sad huh?