Fat???
My prepregnancy weight was 208. Now i didnt look it. Most of it was breasts and thighs and butt...i got weighed earlier in the week and i was 222. Now im 11w1d and im afraid that im gona get huge. But i still dnt look it but my breasts and butt are gettn bigger and bigger. Help!
My pre pregnancy weight was 210 and went in Monday for my 31w and I weigh 225 :/  my breast haven't gotten bigger either kinda makes me sad lol
I was about that weight with my little girl but list a bit in the first tri. And then gained it all back and then about fifty pounds. I'm back to where I was the first time though. Most doc's don't worry too much about how much weight you're gaining if it's gradual.
I feel fat to!! I weighed 150 before I got pregnant. I'm 27w4d and weigh 164 now, I'm all belly, everyone always tells me I'm really small for being that far along..  but I still feel huge!! I cry about it a lot. I can't wait to have my lil man so I can start running and doing my exercises again!
I was 160 pre-pregnancy and im now 25 weeks and weight in at 170 but this is also my 5th pregnancy tho
This is my 3rd pregnancy. I wanna get down to my weight before I had kids.. 150 I kinda miss my body. :/
I prepregnacy weight was 248. I've lost 8 pounds since my first visit and it hasn't changed. I guess bc I'm bigger the weight hasn't packed on? I dont know.
My pre pregnancy weight was 150. I went down to 140 my first trimester, now I weigh 143 and I am 21w, 1d. My baby is right on track with his weight though, so the doctors aren't worried. I don't know how much more I'll gain.
Prepregnancy I was 155 and im 22 weeks tomorrow and still weigh 155
I was 170 and now at 39+2 im 207 :(