Feeling pukey???
So for the last 4-5 days I've felt really pukey feeling. I'm 36 weeks 4 days today, and I don't remember feeling sick at the end with Elijah, but he was breech, so I don't know if this is just cause she's head down or what...but UGH! I've lost my appetite completely, I'm not eating a lot, but I am eating still. Everything I eat almost seems like I take a few bites and want to throw it all up! Some of you may remember my vent about the dr not seeing me for three weeks after last Tuesday's appointment, I'm still waiting to hear back from the nurse, I'm giving her until tomorrow afternoon to call since Thursday was Veteran's day, and they have 24-72 hours to call you back. Anyways, is this just the end of pregnancy normal pukey feeling?
I remember feeling like that. My appetite was gone but I still ate cuz I knew I had to. Maybe it's because everything is so cramped and your stomach is getting pounded on? That's what I chalked it up to.  I also know digestion slows down...along with your bowels.
Time is flying...I can't believe how close you are now!
I know, I'm getting more nervous, and even though I'm ready to meet her and be done with pregnancy, I am FAR from ready for her to be here...I have SO much to do still...her clothes are clean and ready to be worn, but I don't have a single thing packed, need to clean most of the house after four days of neglect (had a busy weekend) and I want to cook and freeze some stuff so once she's born we'll have food made already and we can just heat it in the oven. DH will be home almost a month, but I'd like to make things easier.
I felt that way too towards then end because your stomach is pushed up so much it's like you take a bite and feel like it's back in your throat uhg.  It's totally normal to feel that because like Heather said everything is squished.  Also, don't worry about everything being done.  I remember a few days before my water broke I had a weird surge of energy... couldn't sleep and spent the entire night organizing the babies room, and cleaning.  I couldn't move hardly so I don't know where this energy came from.  My husband woke up amazed LOL.  Hang in there sweetie you are almost there =)
Glad to hear it's normal, I'm not used to this head down baby stuff...I'm posting pics tomorrow to keep up with my XX weeks and 5 days trend. I think she's moved down a little, I can breath a little better.

I'm worried about getting it all done cause I don't want to leave for the hospital with a messy house to have to come home to a messy house, I want to be able to come home, sit on my rear and enjoy having a family of four, not come home look around and say "alright, baby's asleep, time to clean". DH and I are both going to be tired the first little bit after she's born cause he's gonna be doing a lot between DS, the animals, cooking, and cleaning, and I'm gonna be resting after having the baby and trying to BF so...I'd just much rather have everything ready to go beforehand.
Maybe now that she is down a little bit you will be able to eat a little more?  I remember Franky dropping it was a very distictive feeling.... like an earthquake in my belly it actually was shaking then all of a sudden I felt better and I had about an inch of space under my ribs...lol too wierd.  

I hope you get your energy nesting surge soon so you can relax.  Were you successful BF'ing your son?  I had a really hard time with that after the csection with Franky and stopped after about a month.  Hope that goes smoothly for you as well.  Best of luck =)
No I had almost nothing coming out with Elijah. He was a c-section baby too, and this time I'm trying for a VBAC. I'm gonna attempt to BF again, but if I can't I know it's ok this time. Last time was really hard on me, but I'm ok with it if I can't now.

I actually just finished cleaning the living room and kitchen as much as I'm gonna do for the day. I'm just too tired already. Oh well, bit by bit I'll get done what I want to do.