Feeling tired and bloated, with tasteless tongue
Missed my period for the whole month and a negative blood test, I did scan and a young primip Was seen in my womb with a thick endomentrial in it.The doctor conclude am having hormonal imbalance. The gynaecologist gave me some drugs to bring the blood out. The blood came out this month with very thick tissues. I dnt know if I have lost my baby too.
Hi.  Wouldn't your doctor tell you if you lost the baby?  Women have bleeds and lose clots during pregnancy.  Now, I'm actually confused by your post.  Were you confirmed pregnant?  You weren't late with a period due to hormonal imbalance then assumed pregnant, were you?  tasteless tongue.  What does that mean?  We normally have lack of taste due to lack of smell (as they are interrelated).  good luck
The test was negative... But the scan shows that a baby is inside the womb with a thick endomentrial....All those while, I have been having pregnancy symptoms before I tested negative.
When I meant tasteless tongue
...it means after eating, it will seem like nothing has pass through my mouth or touch my tongue