Fetal Dopplers
Ok, i no this question has been asked 1000 times, Does anyone have a fetal doppler, if so which brand works good and how early were you able to hear the heartbeat.
i got one from w w w. b a b y b e a t . c o m

I cant remember how far along i was with my first when i  got it, but i loved it!!! Absolutely loved it.
I have been looking on ebay. I have never had one before and this is my 4th and most likely last baby. I am going to order one soon though. I think it would be a good investment:)
I got mine off ebay. It's a Sonotrax - Fetal Pocket Doppler. It's 3 Mhz, has a loudspeaker and digital screen that shows the heartrate and you have to use the gel with it.  I paid $100 for it. It says that you can hear the heartbeat as early as 10 weeks, I didn't get mine until 12 weeks, but heard the heartbeat that day. I really, really like having it!  I wish I had it for my first pregnancy!