Filshie Clips and Pregnancy
Hi everyone. I am 24 years old and 4 months ago I had a baby, my second baby boy, and my doctor suggested that I have a tubal ligation because I had pre-eclampsya for both pregnancies and both were premature deliveries via c-section, both times my health was compromised.  This last time I almost died in the operating room and had the worse experience ever. So I followed my doctor's advice and opted for a tubal ligation because although my husband and I wanted to have more children, at least one more, we also knew that I could have complications which can be fatal with pre-eclampsya.  However, for the past 3 weeks I have been experiencing symptoms associated with pregnancy.  I called my doctor's office and his nurse read my operative report and said that my tubal ligation was done with Filshie Clips.  I had never heard of these before. I've done some research and it turns out that there is a possibility that these can become loose, they can unclip, your body can reject them, or there could be a malfunction ending in unwanted (or in my case, wanted) pregnancy.  I am 19 days late on my period and have several pregnancy symptoms, although I took a home pregnancy test that read negative.  I don't know what to do at this point.  Can anyone relate to this situation or have heard of a case with pregnancy after Filshie Clips?  Any comments will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks everyone.
Go to your drs for a blood test to be sure
your cycles may just be a little irragular since you just gave birth recently.
i had the same thing done back in may of 2011, i also had a baby back in March. I'm 12 days late and have the EXACT same symptoms as I did when i was pregnant with my son.
I am going through the same thing right now, I had the clips done 6 years ago and everything has been fine but i am now 5 days late i am feeling sick the last 2 days and i have been having a lot of symptoms of pregnancy but i took a test last night and it said negative but i still havent started and i am now again feeling nauseated. My periods are always on time so i am just curious to see what is going on thanks for the other postings

I am going through the same thing you did in September. I had my tubes clipped about 6 years ago and my period is 4 days late, my period has never been late. I took a pregnancy test but it was negative. Just curious to know if you were pregnant or was it a false alarm?
I've had Filshie  clips put in July 2011. My periods have always been on time and I'm a week late. I feel pregnat but I took a HPT and it was negetive. I am very worried at this point. Can I be pregnat ?