Flu like symptom and labor connection?
ok so to start i am still 1cm dialted/80% effaced/+1 station  Ive been like that for a few weeks now. My due date is tomarrow... Well last night i felt kinda crampy like period cramps but i dont think any contractions were there. Today i woke up feeling VERY crappy. Ive hardly talked today and ive eated 2 toaster strudles and roman noodles today. Thats it... I usually eat ALL the time, Ive been laying around the house all day doing nothing, i feel kinda nauseated. Im SOOO tired, i can barely walk i just wanna sleep and i feel feverish (but no fever) as well as achey. I also feel shaky and ive been having period cramps on and off but nothing major or even noticable. I havent been anywhere but walking everyday so i couldnt of gotten the flu from anyone.I went on a long walk yesertday at the park with my hubby pretty fast paced to hopefully put things into gear. Then i was out at a cookout for dinner. I dunno just wondering, Ive also  been kind of emotional al ittle more lately. Ive been pretty easy and laid back this pregnancy. I think i lost a good amount of my plug 2 weeks ago and ever since i have constant discharge ( i have to where pads now) Thaanks for the opinions..
Sounds like your close!! Alot of woman have decresed energy before labor starts along with lose of appitite.  The cramping is good, and so is the discharge. Is it bloody?? have you dropped yet??
Relaxe if you can, your in the home strech!!!
I wouldn't say I feel flu like but I definitely have been more tired...like I could nap!  I thought that maybe my vigorous walking was causing it but I think it might be your body's way of telling you to rest up before the big day!  I've also had the period like cramps too but nothing to make me thing labor is coming...Try to relax and rest...you don't know when you'll be able to do it again for the next 18+ years ;)

IF you are feverish though, I'd call your doctor.
Im still like that today but no fever cough sneezing or anything, i just feel like crud! im emotional,i have the shakes i feel achey and feverish and dont wanna move at all. Im still not hungry anymore....Today im getting irregular contractions and a LOT of vaginal and anal pressure, its really bad. Ive dropped for about a month now hes +1 station way down there. so im use to the pressure but this is different today and strong. I feel like i need to use the bathroom but cant ugh... Im not constipated. Its not the "i need to push" thing though. I know im close because im already 40 weeks today but im hoping this week on my own would be great. No blood, it was blood the first time i was losing it, ive been losing my plug in pieces.
lots of stuff in the books and online says that towards the end you can experience flu like symtpoms or feel sick.  i did.  so it could be getting close for you.