Fully effaced
I went to the dc yesterday and had my 39 week check up and he said I was fully effaced and the baby was engaged for the past 2 weeks.  Does this mean labor is coming soon?  I am so ready to meet this baby, and DONE being preggo.  Any help would be appreciated.  Or any tips to bring on labor would also be great!!!
It could mean that baby is on their way. The problem is that you can be dilated and effaced for days, even weeks. I know, I'm not helping. But there really isn't any good indication that labor is coming unless your water breaks or you're having intense contractions.
I would walk, walk, and do more walking! lol. And have lots of sex! I also got on my exercise ball and bounced up and down on it... my midwife said that could help things along. You are getting there! =)
Yeah i agree, lots of walking or jump up and down. Sex is meant to bring it on also but from experience it never worked for me and that was one of the last things i felt like doing especially at 39 weeks.
Good luck