Aa
A
A
Close
422891 tn?1315183520
Funny Taste in mouth...Do you think this is a sign?????
For the past week I have been having a weird funny taste in my mouth. It's hard to explain and no matter how many times i brush my teeth this weird taste will not go away. I am not sick and I am not taking prenatal vitamins and I can especially taste this weird taste when I am drinking anything, even sodas don't taste the same, I have went thru a pack of gum in one day just to keep the taste out of my mouth. Its  basically at the back of my throat and on my tongue too, everything i drink is not the same and it has sort of a salty taste. I took a test yesterday and it wasnt the one where you can test 5 days before it was a family dollar brand, and i dont know when Im supposed to start because i was on provera last month due to not coming on for two months. I'm going to take another test tomorrow but wanted to know could this be a sign.
Cancel
2 Answers
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Pregnancy can effect your sense of taste/smell.  A few days after I found out I was pregnant everything tasted metallic - luckily that only lasted a couple of days!

best of luck to you

"throws baby dust"
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I dont know if it is a sign or not... but I definately had this same thing for weeks at the beginning of this pregnancy (didnt have it with my daughter).   It lasted weeks and I had to switch to my daughters baby toothpaste.

Good luck! :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
422891 tn?1315183520
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
KeeLolo commented on Baseline blood work a...
2 hrs ago
5575813 tn?1452484685
Blank
hansen20, Hollus, KTowne, and Shannon79 commented on renae176's status
3 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1417986816
Blank
KTowne commented on veronica0808's status
7 hrs ago
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy