Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Gender Predictor

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Gender Predictor

Ok ladies, I found this on another forum and will be doing it in less then 15 minutes! Soon as my husband gets back from Walgreens :)

Heres how it works:
Take 1 tblspn baking soda and put it into a clean, dry cup. Add urine to the baking soda, if it fizzles its mean its a boy and if it does nothing its supposed to mean your expecting a girl.

I dont know my babies gender yet, but I officially find out on June 26.I have already taken 3 different gender tests and they all said A BOY!! (Which is what we want).

Everyone try it, if you already know the gender it will help us see how accurate it is, and if you dont know the gender yet its fun to see how the results compare!
Did you do it?
Im about to do it right now, Hubby left it in the car smh...Please stay tuned girlie!!
Lol men!
I did everything i could find and they said boy except chinese chart which said girl. Im having a girl. As fun as they are to do dont get your hopes up :) We wanted a boy too.
Okay i seen your question on the other post. I looked it up. It fizzles like a soda pop. Then that means you may be having a boy. Bit if there is absolutely no fizzle then that means girl :)
lol smh...yes these crazy men man!!!

Okay I did it and then googled it. My cup looked liked most of the "boy" images on google for Boy for the Baking Soda gender test. It looked like a foam on top that bear has. So Ill go with it until my ultrasound on the 26...
All of the tests so far boy :) its so much fun guessing then finding out. Hopefully you'll get your boy! My first is a girl born in September, now im 28 weeks with a boy due in September. Congratulations on your pregnancy.
Yes thats 4 gender predictors so far for me that say boy so, yes hopefully we get our son for a first born. Thank you, and congratulations to you too on your second pregnancy :)
Bump
KTowne commented on Des_a_rae's status
11 mins ago
KeeLolo commented on photo
KeeLolo commented on krichar's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy