Getting Induced in 4 days !!
Tuesday I'm getting induced because i'm just not dialating by myself and I knew that would happen considering I never did with my other 2 . I'm very excited and nervouse ... but I was wondering what some of the best things are to take with you to the hospital for after you have the baby?
Wow in 4 days your gona meet your lil bundle of joy congrats. Have you try any remedies to make you dilate without being induce? What i took to the hospital was my pijamas, slippers, a bodywash or a mini shampoo, deordorant. In the hospital they provide me with a tooth brush, tooth paste, granny panties, big pads and socks. For baby take him a lil outfit, some socks, mittens, and a blanket. They provide me diapers and wipes. I would suggest not taking to much bevause when you get out its hard to take everything out carrying plus a baby and plus if they give you gifts from hospital.. Good Luck on your day hope all is well.
Above poster is lucky. They provided me with nothing at all except nipple cream.!! Basically I'd take everything listed above. Your hospital might be useless like mine and nit give you anything. You could call them and ask? For myself I took Maternity pads..big black granny pants..nipple pads..pjs..toiletries etc xx
Id take a few outfits for baby just incase you are in there a while..I was there av week as myself and Layla were ill after the birth. Xx good luck it won't be long xxxx
I packed my baby some cloths and other little things ohh and blankets of course and myself some nice gowns , pantys , toliters and I put a empty bag in the trunk of my car incase I have extra things to leave with lol. My husband does all the carrying so I feel very lucky to have him to take care of myself and our new baby that will coming into our family. Thank you guys !!