Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Gurgling stomach

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Gurgling stomach

Im expecting pregnancy and my periods due is on 27th of this month(28 day cycle
).From Yesterday i have a constant gurgling in stomach with bloated stomach with gas and morning i have got watery diahrrea.Yesterday night I couldnt sleep because of gurgling.What would be the cause?Is it due to improper food?
I'd say you sound hungry or ate something that didn't agree with you like maybe something too greasy
Iam 12 days after my ovulation.How can I confirm my pregnancy?
Actually I had a normal light food and that too vegetarian.
I have been experiencing a lot of pregancy-like symptoms lately but keep testing negative.  My stomach started gurgling a few weeks ago and hasn't really stopped since then. Along with the gurgling, I've been having menstrual like cramps that have now turned into sharp pains. I was trying to do some research on the internet to see if it was related to pregnancy at all. And it IS possible that it is but of course there were tons of other reasons to 'cause this as well. I'm going to try to see a dr soon and will let you know if he says anything about the gurgling!
I had a gurgling stomach as well with cramps and bloat when I thought I could have been pregnant... but I found out later that I had a UTI.
melandjae is ... Comment
1 hr ago
KeeLolo, and hansen20 commented on hansen20's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy