Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
HAVING BABY AT 35 WEEKS :-(

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

HAVING BABY AT 35 WEEKS :-(

So seens I had an app. Yesterday my blood pressure was high and due to the swellling getting WORSE AND WORSE ... My midwife sent me to labor and delivery .. So im here now seens yesterday been induced something I didnt want .. Doctors said theres no way im leaving pregnant that I have preclamsia and have to deliver the baby :-( ... I was due april 10th ... So my baby will be almost 36 weeks... Im praying everything goes well ..
Goodluck . You and your baby will be fine :) my friend had her baby a couple weeks ago at 26 weeks! They both are fine :) a miracle but at 36 weeks your baby will be fine . I bet he/ she just cant wait to meet u
If your nearly 36 weeks baby is only a week off being considered full term, I never had pre ec, but I have heard it is soooo much safer having baby now! I hope you and your baby are safe and im sure bubba will be very healthy :) best of luck though and I pray everything goes well.
Good luck momma! Baby will be fine :) prayers are with you. Keep us posted!
Oh man momma. Im due april 11 and went to the hospital last night. I came home still pregnant though, I will keep you and your littls one in my thoughts and prayers.  This early its scary and im so sorry youre going through this. Stay strong and stay positive :)
THANK YOU LADIES FOR DOES WORDS .. ILL KEEP YOU POSTED ... IN GOD I TRUST .. ND MY BABY IS HEALTHY AND IN GOOD CONDITIONS IN JESUS NAME EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE ! ..AMEN
Amen...

It's safer for you and your little one to deliver now. Stay calm, and don't be afraid to request pain meds. Because the more pain you feel, the worst your condition can get. ♥
I had pre eclampsia with my son, he was delivered at 35 weeks and my idiot dr wanted to keep me pregnant so she ignored my swelling n bp (I gained 15 lbs in one week due to water) I went to l&d I was getting crazy high so she decided to give me mmagnesium and wait it out..... I was on it for 40 hours before my son was delivered!! My son had no complications only thing is he was placed in NICU for 10 days due to magnesium in his symptoms!!!
Your in my thoughts.  As for the past 3 weeks my bp has also been high and this past week my hands have been very swollen and they hurt. Also headaches. I have dr app today so we shall see if I get admitted. I am also 36 weeks. :) hang In there mommy. Your precious little one will be just fine
praying for you and baby. its going to all be just fine. try and be excited that you get to meet her soon and you will be in love and forget about all this. good luck momma and like i said. I'm here praying for you and the little one :)
Congratulations and good luck
KTowne, and hansen20 commented on veronica0808's status
1 hr ago
melimeli PLEASE USE CONTACT US BUTTO... Comment
1 hr ago
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy