HCG Levels at 4 weeks
I went to the doctor's yesterday for my blood test to confirm my pregnancy. The nurse called me back and I am really pregnant. Based off of my LMP I should be about 4w3d or so and my levels were in the 800's. The thing that I'm thinking; Is this normal for 4 weeks? Should it be lower? Could I be having multiples? I'm just totally confused and should of asked the nurse yesterday but I have to go back in tomorrow for another blood test just to make sure my levels are rising.

Does anyone have any suggests or comments or possibly any websites I can refer too?

Thanks for your help!
a little high, but can be explained easily. For example, if you ovulated a day or 2 earlier, if your doubling time is 24 hours instead of 48 hours, if the sperm and egg met immediately and implanted quickly, etc... or maybe multiples :)
At 16 DPO, my hcg was 1600.  HIGH... we thought at first that it may be multiples but the dr. didn't seem to worry at all.  I am having a healthy baby girl following 5 m/c's.  I am high risk and I go every two weeks for u/s and appointments.
good luck...
Mine were 228 but I have no idea how far along I am. Waiting for results of a 2nd beta HCG test tomorrow.

The issue isn't with the number itself- the HCG levels need to double every 72 hours. Multiples might be one possibility or you might be farther along than expected? No way to know until you have an ultrasound in the coming months!
Thank you all very much for your support and encouraging words!!!