HEADACHES AND BLEEDING WHILE PREGNANT!!!
ON 11-05 I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT AND MY HCG LEVELS WERE 39 ON 11-07 MY LEVELS WERE 105 ON 11-08 I STARTED BLEEDING LIGHTLY AND WENT TO THE ER AND MY LEVELS DROPPED TO 55 ON 11-09 I WENT BACK TO THE ER FOR MORE BLEEDING AND CRAMPS AND MY LEVELS WERE 104 ON 11-11 LEVELS WERE 79. I WAS TOLD I WAS MISCARRYING. ON 11-14 MY LEVELS WENT BACK TO 142 HAD TRANSVAGANAL DONE NO SIGN OF TUBAL 2MM SAC FOUND NO YOLK. ON 21 HCG LEVELS UP TO 169 ON 11-19 HCG LEVELS UP AGAIN TO 322 ANOTHER TRANSVAGANAL DONE NO SIGN OF TUBAL SAC BUT NO YOLK. DOC SAID TO EARLY TO SEE HEARTBEAT. I HAVE BEEN SPOTTING BROWN AND SOME DAYS BLEEDING LITE FOR ALMOST 3 WEEKS NOW. TODAY I HAVE A SEVERE MIGRANE HEADACHE DOCS SAY LEVELS NOT HIGH ENOUGH HAVE TO KEEP CHECKING FOR TUBAL AND I WILL PROBLEY MISSCARRY HAS ANY ONE EVERY EXPERIENCED ANYTHING LIKE THIS?
hi i am 6 weeks pregnant and i have been having problems with the hcg level in my blood to it was hard to pick up i was even pregnant i had 2 scans done they didnt say to me i was miscarrying but my blood level came back at 11 i have experianed bleeding and headaches to they did see the baby sac on the internal scan but because i was only 5 and half weeks pregnant they can not look for a heart beat like u i feelleft in the dark about what is going on i have been told that u can have a normal succesfull pregnancy with low hormone i hope everything is ok with i know how u feel keep us informed of how u get on best of luck my prayers are with u