Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
HEADACHES AND BLEEDING WHILE PREGNANT!!!
About This Community:

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

HEADACHES AND BLEEDING WHILE PREGNANT!!!

ON 11-05 I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT AND MY HCG LEVELS WERE 39 ON 11-07 MY LEVELS WERE 105 ON 11-08 I STARTED BLEEDING LIGHTLY AND WENT TO THE ER AND MY LEVELS DROPPED TO 55 ON 11-09 I WENT BACK TO THE ER FOR MORE BLEEDING AND CRAMPS AND MY LEVELS WERE 104 ON 11-11 LEVELS WERE 79. I WAS TOLD I WAS MISCARRYING. ON 11-14 MY LEVELS WENT BACK TO 142 HAD TRANSVAGANAL DONE NO SIGN OF TUBAL 2MM SAC FOUND NO YOLK. ON 21 HCG LEVELS UP TO 169 ON 11-19 HCG LEVELS UP AGAIN TO 322 ANOTHER TRANSVAGANAL DONE NO SIGN OF TUBAL SAC BUT NO YOLK. DOC SAID TO EARLY TO SEE HEARTBEAT. I HAVE BEEN SPOTTING BROWN AND SOME DAYS BLEEDING LITE FOR ALMOST 3 WEEKS NOW. TODAY I HAVE A SEVERE MIGRANE (migraine) HEADACHE DOCS SAY LEVELS NOT HIGH ENOUGH HAVE TO KEEP CHECKING FOR TUBAL AND I WILL PROBLEY MISSCARRY HAS ANY ONE EVERY EXPERIENCED ANYTHING LIKE THIS?
Tags: pregnant