HELP - The pill withdrawal or pregnant?
ok so I stopped taking the pill about a month and a half ago, but before that I always forgot it, I would forget a whole week or forget a few days, anyway I never took it everyday.
I got my last cycle in the start of April and haven't had another on yet.

Over the past two months I have been getting heart palpitations and shortness of breath on and off, comes for 10 seconds then leaves.

I have every symptom of pregnancy and honestly don't know how I'm not pregnant. My partner and myself never used protection even though I always forgot the pill.

Recently I had another episode of heart palpitations and not being able to breath but this time I could feel it was worse, I woke up on the bathroom floor to my partner freaking out and rushing me to hospital. Nurses put me on a ECG and everything is fine like I knew it would show, blood pressure etc, all fine. Like normal.

I have taken 3 HPT and all negative.

Is it my body getting back to normal or what! I am going to doctors tomorrow and getting a holter monitor on and going  to get some blood tests hopefully some answers there.
Im surprised you arent pregnant. I got pregnant on the pill, I missed a few days here and there. But i would think that it would show up on,your,tests by now. But,im assuming you told your doctor u could be pregnant and they will figure it out for you.
Sometimes when youre on a bcm for a while and go off of it, it throws your body out of whack bc it was so used to getting all these hormones and being in the mode of 'pregnancy prevention'.  I know that personally when i got off birth control it took me a few months before my cycle was normal again. Having heart palpitations to the extreme of waking up on the floor doesn't seem normal I'd recommend talking to your primary care physician, maybe they can help narrow it down to other causes. Hope you feel better,Keep us updated.