HOW MANY OF YOU HAD DREAMS OF BEING PREGNANT BEFORE FINDING OUT YOUR PREGNANT?
Have you had a dream you were pregnant before finding out you actually were?

And for those of you who had pregnancy dreams but were not pregnant.. did a major event or change happen in your life?

16
1. Yes

7
2. No
I was just talking about this earlier today. I had a dream that I had a baby boy on June 10th. I didn't find out I was pregnant until 3 weeks later and my son was born on June 11th. Freaky.
Wow... thats amazing! I dont know if you read my previous post but I had a dream that I went to get an ultrasound and they told me was I 10wks and 4days and in the dream my SIL told me to enjoy this pregnancy (since with my first and only pregnancy I had a miscarriage at 13wks). I haven't tested yet.. AF is supposed to come Thursday, Ill test probably tomorrow or Thursday.
i had a dream about 2 weeks ago that i went to the E.R. with really bad cramping and constant vomiting......the nurse asked me if i was pregnant i told her that i couldn't have been because i hadn't missed AF at all. they took me straight to the triage instead of having me fill out paper-work and checked my vitals....and my b/p was through the roof. they then took a pee sample and tested it about 5 minutes later the nurse and the on call doc came in and told me i was preggo!!  im not sure what else went on until i recalled being in a dark room and was having an ultrasound done....i was 13 weeks preggo. what was so weird is that i remember exactly what the ultrasound tech and the doctor looked like and have never seen them before in my life!!! AF wont be here until 9 days from now so hopefully this is a good sign!!!!
last night i had a dream i was throwing 2 birthdays parties on the same weekend (my son & a blurred body were blowing out there candles)
Wow.. Good luck! I hope you get your BPF!
Just want to share my experience, once i dream im in a park with my 2 babies, one is a girl who had curly blonde hair aged 5 and the other one is boy aged 2 and we're so happy & playing. I was just looking at their face. Its really weird & i was crying when i woke up coz i am longing for a baby,many times I dreamt about this baby thing, that im pregnant, im breastfeeding,chaging nappy. My AF is due tomorrow But I didn't feel any PMS at all. So, I wish and hope I am pregnant this time. Baby dust to all of us TTC!
hi im pretty sure i had a dream that i was pregnant before i found out. what i found weird is that we werent trying to get pregnant and i was not expecting to get pregnant but i must have subconsiocly known because i was buying bigger clothe and doing other things that a pregnant girl would do.

good luck
mrsb1981 - baby dust to u!
i didnt have any dreams about being pregnant but my mom dreamed that i was pregnant. i thought that was strange.
Oh wow those are good ones. Jusaqirlxox, are you going to test today?

Im probably going to test tonight or wait til tomorrow with FMU, Im so nervous that it wont be BFP. But as soon as I do Ill update you all!
I had a dream about a week before I found out I was pregnant. I wasn't trying to get pregnant either.  I m/c at 12w in April.  

I remember I was pregnant I was in the delivery room giving birth and the dr says congradulations it's a BOY I yelled at him he's wrong I'm having a girl and once he layed the baby on my stomach and I looked into his eyes I fell in love and couldn't believe that I ever wanted a different baby.  

I have always wanted my first baby to be a girl but I know that I have no control over it.

I remember while pregnant all my dreams were very vivid. I hear that it's very common in pregnancy to have strange vivid dreams.  

Good luck hope you get your BFP this month!!
i had a reoccuring dream  for about two months that i was in the delivery  room with my husband and we had a baby girl. Well we both thought that this wouldnt happen due to the  fact that my tubes are tied well low and behold  i found out i was pregnant in June and everything was in the right spot. we later  found out we are  having a little girl in  feb 09 so thank god i  didnt dream about  have multiples lol
Last week I had a pregnancy dream whereupon I was trying to go into labor but my water hadn't broke. Everyone was telling me that I wasn't pregnant, but I had convinced myself in the dream that I was. lol Sooooo weird.

And now- I've got all the symptoms. We defintely were not trying and did not plan for this to happen for a couple more years! Tomorrow I'm going to the doc to confirm, so we'll see!

BTW All of my dreams have gotten more vivid these past few days! Ah!!!
I had a dream i was pregnant last night . I was about 4 months pregnant and you could see the baby kicking and all. Im 9 days late but no pregnancy symptoms and i took like 4 pregnancy test and they were all negative.
i dreamed about being pregnant the night before i found out!! i was 13 days late and didn't think i was but after the dream i was a little freaked out and decided to take another test and it was positive!! but it wouldn't let me vote up there for some reason. :(
Here's an interesting one and a bit different. My then 12 year old daughter told me she dreamed I was pregnant before I got the chance to tell anyone. I had just found out myself and it was a big surprise because we thought we were done having kids. She nearly threw me for a loop when she told me this! Of course, she said she dreamed I had a baby girl and I had a boy but still it was uncanny!
I also kep having dreams that I was pregnant and it is what eventually prompted me to take another test (I previously had a negative one) even though I was on birth control and was convinced I wasn't pregnant, and it was positive! And I can say since I've been preganant my dreams have become quite vivid and strange haha. It wouldn't let me vote either.
I had a dream I had a baby about a week before I found out I was pregnant, but it ended in mc but still I had the deam :)
I just got up from a nap and had a dream I was ordering something for hubby on phone and had to rush to bathroom cause I was getting sick and my friend from work who actually is preggers came in and looked at something and then told me I was preggers...AF isn't due for another 7 days so still the wait and see game
I don't think I had a dream I was pregnant but when I was pregnant with my son I keept having dreams that he would be early like 2months early & he was. But now I am having pregnancy dreams which I hope r true cause Hubby & I r ttc #2
I had to go for a scan related to PCO. Worked myself up about it that I had this dream three days before the scan.
In this dream the sono was scanning & kept making funny noises about six times. Then told me she needed to get the doc in. Doc comes in to tell me I've got multiple pregnancies. Six in total!!!!
I woke up at 5 am & was unable to sleep!!!!!
So off I went for my scan three days later.
Sono made a noise! Same noises she was making in my dream!
She then very gracefully told me I was 5 weeks pregnant to which I was very happy yet shocked about!
Unfortunately the pregnancy was nOt viable after a short time of the scan.
I'm hoping I have another dream soon...... Lol.
Well that's the first pregnancy dream I have ever had...they really make you curious
When i dream about pregnancies/babies...it usually means someone close to me will be very ill or die.
So I had another one this morning...picked up a newborn after taking a nap and then it turned into my youngest kitty...was so weird
I had a dream that I just had woken up from a dream n I told my husband n family I think I may be pregnant cause I just had the dream I was pregnant n I ended up having a baby boy n my dream then I really woke up from my dream within a dream as far as I know I'm not prego because march 28,,2012 was 3 months of being on depo 1st n only shot I had takin n I'm back on birth control pills April 1,2012 this dream has got me believing I'm prego but I've takin two prego test both came back negative but I feel like I might be prego idk what to do
Yes I had several dreams about being pregnant. I knew I was pregnant before I found out for sure. :) I was so relieved. After 6 months of TTC we had almost lost hope. But now my daughter is almost here :)
I had a dream I took a test and it was positive
I had a dream yesterday night that I was in a hospital room, then a nurse came in the room and told me that the room had 'x-ray' all over the room and that the doctor could see a baby in my tummy and that I was pregnant.. pretty weird, my AF is due in 9 days, so I guess we'll see.. Ive also had many pregnancy like symptoms, including lots of cramping these past 2 days.. but probably just AF having a party in my ovaries lol She's waiting to come out!
Just want to share my story...

For some reason I had a feeling I was pregnant..even before my missed period. I took several hpt before my missed period "test 5 days before period due" hpt...*psh so much for that!*  . All were negative...but i did not believe it...but also did not want to get my hopes up too much. so on the day my period was do and it did not show up I went to the doctors and did a pregnancy test and blood test. Both came out negative. I continued to take hpt every other day for 1 1/2 week after period was due and all were negative.

I ended up having 2 different dreams that i was pregnant during this time. The first one I dreamnt i had a faint positiv ebut every time i tried to show someone or take another test to show someone, something would happen and i couldnt prove to anyone that i was really pregnant

The 2nd dream was that i was convinced i was pregnant but no one believed me then all of a sudden while i was reaching for something..my belly just dropped. (not like on the floor) as in all of a sudden it lloks like i was about 8 months pregnant, and i said...see i knew i was pregnant!

I ignored the dreams, thinking it was just me being wishful and hoping so much to be pregnant that it was effecting my dreams. a few days later.. (almost 2 weeks late at this point)  just when i was losing hope, I took another test and got a faint positive...took 3 more tests, all positive..took a clear blue digital and it clearly stated "pregnant"  :) Doctors also confirmed I was pregnant! :)  I am about 5-6 weeks :)

Baby dust to all of you
I had a dream that I was pregnant the night before I found out I was. I didn't tell anyone, and that night I came home my fiance had bought tests cuz he said he had a feeling, I took them and I was. I also had a dream we were having a boy the week before we found out it is a boy.
Im 17w5d and I had some baby dreams the past yr and a half before I found out I was prego and several more dreams just a few weeks before my husband and I found out we were having a little one.
I had a dream I was three months pregnant going to the hospital for an ultrasound...I had a tubal ligation four years ago.I feel so weird...now about three months later after the dream im really scheduled for an ultrasound friday!
I didn't have a dream but one night I woke up massaging my belly and saying let me sleep, next day went to buy some pregnancy tests and they came out positive my husband and I were in shock bcuz we thought I couldn't have kids!!!
Yes I was laying on my stomach
Woke up saying I'm Pregnant
Didn't find out until later that day
That iwas, that dream scared me
So I took a home pregnancy test
And it came out Positive.