Has anyone been induced ?
Im 29+3 but have to be onduced at 38weeks cause my body just cant handle being pregnant for long before things start going wrong . happened with my forst pregnancy but he decided to come a week before i had be induced .
Im just curious on how it feels ? Does it hurt ?
Yes i will get epidural i just handle that much pain its to much .
i got induced with my last pregnancy and for me it hurted that bad is worst than natural lavor but every body is different and they take pain diferently
This is will be stronger harder but you can do it... don't stress about it it is labour it will hurt you can do this have done so before it will be more intense but beautiful baby after good luck. One natural birth one inducted I'm booing natural with this baby but never know 35 weeks for me here
I was induced with my previous at 37 weeks. It was not the best experience ever. The pain was much worse compared to natural labour, so had to go for epidural.
I was induced at 41 weeks, it is painful but its a means to an end x
I was induced with my first at 39 weeks.
Despite all of the horror stories I had heard, it was actually pretty smooth for me. Labor to delivery was 12 hours. Began pitocin at 6:30 am and she was born at 6:36pm. Painful,yes. But managable with the epidural.
Wishing you the best!
I was induced and there was no horror.  Regular birth.  I liked scheduling it. LOL  waiting for labor causes anxiety in me and this allowed me to show up and have that baby!  No health issues or problems in delivery.  good luck
My water broke before any labor started for me and since inwasmt dialating I was able to go home and do my own thing till I went in 24 hours later. Laboring alone with no drugs was good. Just felt like period cramps and I have a high pain tolerance.  Once I was in the hospital they induced me since it was 24 hours when my water broke and my contractions were so bad I had a contraction every 30 seconds and lasting 1 minute to a minute and a half. I got the epidural.