Has anyone ever had there cervix be soft just hours before you start you period and stay soft?
I went to the doctor and I was going on 3 day late and I had been spotting really lightly on toilet paper a couple times. Also cramping and feeling like I was going to start for 8 days. He checked my cervix and said it was really soft and sponge like and he thought I was probably pregnant. Well less then 2 hours later I started bleeding alittle more and the next day it was kind of heavy for about half the day and went to just normal bleeding. I have only went though maybe 3 or 4 pads in 2 days so it is not like it normally is. I tried to check my cervix myself and it still feels soft and low and from everything I have read it should not be soft while on your period. Has this happened to anyone and if so what results did you get.  Does it sound like I am pregnant but still having a period. Thanks for everyone who replies.