Have anyone have atleast more than one ultrasound when they where pregnant?
Hello there I just want to stop by and ask if anyone have atleast more than one ultrasound? I have one around 23 week to find out my baby gender but I was just wondering if any mother out there have a second one to tell how the baby growing?
My large doctor's practice with 7 busy doctors gives one ultrasound as protocol.  While it is fun to see the  baby, it's unnecessary and drives health care costs up.  I did have a second ultrasound with my second child as I began bleeding with clots.  I'd was diagnosed as lots of ladies are at my first ultrasound that I had placenta previa (which for the vast majority of women lifts as your pregnancy goes on)--  so they wanted to check since I had started bleeding.  Everything was all good and it was a fluke bleed.  Anyway,  unless there is a reason, many medical practices responsibly do not give multiple ultrasounds.  I try to look at it that way rather than being disappointed that you don't get to view baby more often.  :>)  
Thank you.. I was wondering some mother get atleadt 2 ultrasound for there pregnancy
I had one shortly after I found out I was pregnant which is where they determined me 7 weeks 3 days and then I had one at 12 weeks 3 days for the genetics screening and I have one scheduled for the 19th of this month when I will be 18 weeks 4 days to find out the sex of the baby.