Aa
A
A
Close
Have anyone have atleast more than one ultrasound when they where pregnant?
Hello there I just want to stop by and ask if anyone have atleast more than one ultrasound? I have one around 23 week to find out my baby gender but I was just wondering if any mother out there have a second one to tell how the baby growing?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
973741 tn?1342346373
My large doctor's practice with 7 busy doctors gives one ultrasound as protocol.  While it is fun to see the  baby, it's unnecessary and drives health care costs up.  I did have a second ultrasound with my second child as I began bleeding with clots.  I'd was diagnosed as lots of ladies are at my first ultrasound that I had placenta previa (which for the vast majority of women lifts as your pregnancy goes on)--  so they wanted to check since I had started bleeding.  Everything was all good and it was a fluke bleed.  Anyway,  unless there is a reason, many medical practices responsibly do not give multiple ultrasounds.  I try to look at it that way rather than being disappointed that you don't get to view baby more often.  :>)  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Thank you.. I was wondering some mother get atleadt 2 ultrasound for there pregnancy
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I had one shortly after I found out I was pregnant which is where they determined me 7 weeks 3 days and then I had one at 12 weeks 3 days for the genetics screening and I have one scheduled for the 19th of this month when I will be 18 weeks 4 days to find out the sex of the baby.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community Resources