Having my period, worrying it's only spotting?
I'm 18 years old and I my period tends to be unregular, it tends to be a few days late or early. My cycles are usually not longer than 30 days, while my last cycle lasted for 33 days. The cycles actually expanded a lot after my trip to Japan last summer, they tended to last for about 21 days just like my mother's.

My periods have been lasting for 5 days as usual, the bleeding also isn't very light it does soak the pad, but still, I noticed that I am not having that many pieces of, I guess what should be the lining of my uterus shedding, on my pad. I am usually having cramps during my period which I also experienced on my last one.

However, I noticed some other things like my breasts did get a little bigger? Or could that be just because I stopped wearing a bra when going to sleep?
I also experienced back pain for three days straight and I can't even remember ever having it before, I cant recall any event that could have caused the pain.
I had a mild acne breakout too last month and some days I had headaches and felt sickness, not particularly in the morning though. Aren't all these symptoms known to be pregnancy symptoms? It is making me really nervous.

I use condoms as a type of contaception, me and my boyfriend noticed that one time after sex about 2 months ago the condom seemed to have some white consistence on it but we couldnt find any rip or hole on the condom? Could it be that the condom ripped and we just didn't notice?

I have been taking euthyrox for 3 years now because of my hypothyreosis.
sounds like you are just having a period symptoms and your period. Your breasts can become swollen while menstruating. So no you are not pregnant and you are on the wrong forum.
You really can't go off symptoms. What your described is signs of your period as well. From reading you should be fine and the white stuff on the condom was probably from you. So I wouldn't worry much and if you are that could be the reason your period may be off.