Help!! Sinusitis Toothache!!
I'm 10 weeks 5 days. Two days ago I got a horrible toothache.. I went to the dentist and they took xrays and did tests and concluded it's not my teeth. It progressively got worse so that night I went to ER and they prescribed Azithromycin for a sinus infection. It has almost been 48 hours since I started the antibiotic and I have had ZERO relief. No improvement whatsoever. Called doc back today and they suggested I try Sudafed.. and still nothing. I've sat by a humidifier, used a netti pot, tried clove oil, Tylenol, orajel, warm and cold compresses. Not even hydrocodone has helped the pain. NOTHING. I'm in so much pain I haven't slept for a day and a half and I can't even hold water down. Doc says not to be concerned yet...

I NEED relief from the pressure on my upper molars and gums from the sinus infection. I'm desperate. Anyone else experience this??? What helped you??
Bump
.
Bump
Iv got it it's due to being pregnant I use paracetamol and a hot water bottle
Even cslpol 6+ helps me
Oil pulling which sesame seed oil or coconut oil swish it in your mouth for 20 minutes that'll take away the toxins in your body and help you with your tooth aches and sinus pain
I've had good experiences with oil pulling with coconut oil and a drop of clove oil when I have infections. It draws it out
The sooner infection is gone the sooner you'll feel better. Keep doing what your doing with the warm and cold compress on top of oil pulling
Girl I feel your pain because I have chronic sinusitis so the pain in my jaw ear and tooth is horrible I tried heating pad and I also did salt water rinses for some reason ghat actually helped me a little it but when I had it really bad like I couldn't sleep I was up half the night crying and every 4th Ingram my daughter passed away last year and that night when I was up crying with my face and everything hurting I prayed and then started talking to my daughter and I asked her to touch my fave and make the pain go away so I could sleep not even 5 minutes later I felt her touch my right cheek and I was looking up and all of a sudden my lain and everything went away