High Epithelial Cells
Other day i posed about red worms in urine. Infact now i am not 100% sure that it was from urine. Since After that I haven't seen a worm. Nevertheless got my urine test done. My doctor says it could be mild infection and not to worry. Wanted your opinions. Everything in the report was normal except the pus cells and the Epithelial cells value.
WBC/PUS cells - 2-4 hpf ( normal range 4-6)
Epithelial cells 10-15 hpf (normal range 1-2)
Other than loose stools and occasional stomach cramping no other problem.
Help very much appreciated! More than anything I am worried about my Baby, hope this infection or what so ever this is doesnt harm him/her.
well  iam medical lab tech and to me those values u look normal. the elvated epi cells could be caused by inflamtion or it could be seen because of the way it was collected ( clean catch where u wipe urself twice with given  lil moist towelettes then give the urine sample) as far as the worm in urine  I have seeen parasites in urine before but it it doesnt reallyhappen that often.  Personally i would deifnitely montior to see if it happens again  if so try to collect the worm that way u can show it to ur dr.  ( i know that sounds gross) but that could be a way to  id what is causing the issue. Good luck with all of this. If u are really worried demand to be seen by ur dr to check on the welfare of ur baby. Whenever i am worried i call my obgyn and they  usually talk me through what i am worried about or the see me in order to explain or calm me down about things. they are there to answer ur questions good luck
Wow!!! Just reading your post made me feel good. Thank you so very much. I am meeting my Doctor this week and will monitor if i get the worms again.

Thank you again and all the best for your new arrival :)
your welcome and thanks for the well wishes again keep us posted on how it gies for you