High Temps - No AF - Spotting - Pls Help Need Advice
Hi ladies,

I am new to this site, I have looked everywhere on the web for advice and I hear so many diff things so I am actually just driving myself insane seeking the right answers to my questions that is why I decided let me just ask and hopefully someone else will be going through the same thing (Sorry not in a bad way) or been in this same situation before...

Here goes:
I am on the pill and missed it for a few days and had sex, I didnt take note of much happening as I was waiting for my AF To pay me a visit. But now for the last week I have been exp a few things that are confusin me. Today my AF should have arrived as that is what it says on my pill pack but nothing and I am usually very ontime.

1. High temps at 36.9 C constantly hasnt gone down at all
2. Spotting - I have had minimal spotting for the past 3 days, not enough but just enough to use a pantyliner - Brown colour, on and off, no red colour to it
3. Had cramps 3 days ago and they have dissapeared now all I have is dull aches in my right side of pelvis and right thigh is really sore. Sometimes a stabbing feeling - tight
4. Extreme headaches, which is a usual case for me but these dont go away at all.
5. I have very sensitive nipples, breasts are a lil tender but not like they usually are when AF arrives.
6. I am so hungry, I dont usually eat chocies and that is all I want at the moment, when I dont eat I get really nasty, I have just eaten 2 pieces of toast and I am still hungry - I am a lil women so I dont eat much :)
7. I had Endometriosis and my gynae removed it 3 months ago, all clear now, so I had a full D&C
8. Fatigued - I am constantly exhausted, just wanna lie down and chill and I am usually a very busy women, got a 8-5pm job in management so very busy and now I just dont have the time to do anything.
9. I am so emotional which is normal before AF arrives but I not being a b*tch but more emotional, crying etc and feeling very sorry for myself

I have been pregnant 2, only 1 baby m/c last year.
I dont want to test right now as I dont want to go thru the dissapointment again again and again.

Please would someone help me try and figure this out, if it is just me or is there actually something happening?

Thank you so much ladies and BABY DUST to you all ;)
Im married but 2 years i did not have baby i got conceived when we got engaged my spouse said to have pills when we intercourse from that day onwards but still i got conceived when we went to doctor she told to do aborted as i already had tablet i did till now i did not got baby .l will get my regular pariods once in 30 days .November mth my periods date was 23rd till now i did not my periods for 45 days i checked out in the pregnancy strip it shows negative .Im having stomach pain ,hip pain & white discharge .Im afraid now can u tell me im pregnant or not
Im married but 2 years i did not have baby i got conceived when we got engaged my spouse said to have pills when we intercourse from that day onwards but still i got conceived when we went to doctor she told to do aborted as i already had tablet i did till now i did not got baby .l will get my regular pariods once in 30 days .November mth my periods date was 23rd till now i did not my periods for 45 days i checked out in the pregnancy strip it shows negative .Im having stomach pain ,hip pain & white discharge .Im afraid now can u tell me im pregnant or not But im feeling chill ,tired & feeling like getting my periods . I dont have temperature