Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Hiii Girls!!!

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Hiii Girls!!!

Hello, I havent been on in a while! Well, anyways, basically we've been (if it happens it happens) type of thing.... and its already been about half a yr!! Its not as easy as ppl think it is.... Is their something wrong? I mean no we have not been exactly trying to BD on my "days" but im just surprised. Is this normal? We do not try every day more like mayb 3x a week, due to us both working and being exhausted half the time.... When is the best time to bed? and what should i do? Should i start taking prenatals??? Do they really help with concieving or anything like that? Thanks!!! Im just surprised i thought i wouldve gotten a BFP by now!!!! And i really want to try now!
Prenatals can only help.  My husband and I have always done the if it happens it happens kind of thing and its taken me anywhere from just a few months to a couple of years to conceive.  This time I Started taking prenatals and got pregnant within two months...not sure if it was a coincidence or not.
Hey!!!! oh wow, ok, Thank you!!! so i guess ill go buy them today!!! :o) i just didnt really think much of it....   i guess it does make a lot of sense. extra vitamins never hurt ! I was starting to wonder how on earth ppl get pregnant on "accident" ...... when we havent used anything since like last yr!  thanks !!! any more tips or anything feel free to tell me!  LAst time we got pregnant we were newly weds..... obviously no challenge there!! She is now a healthy 2 yr old. Im starting to think its bout time.
Hey! I bought the prenatals !!! Hopefully something will be happening shortly!!!! How many times a week is it good to BD in order to get pregnant?
Hey girl... I bd...3 times a week
alright! thanks! I was just wondering if i really do have to make an effort, bc we both work and have a toddler, so thats hard when either one of us is ready to just go to sleep. Thank you!!! :) will dooo!
i too want to know if they do cause i'll buy a tonne of them to get pregnant lol wat would be the best one's? Oh i would suggest trackin your bbt for when you ovulate as then you have a much higher chance... Best of luck xx xx kell... Xx
You can find a list of the requirments for the vitamin daily..... how much UI of certion vitamins..... it can help you narrow down to whichever vitamins you know for sure that you you get, and the ones your lacking..... for instance if you dont like dairy, you should buy calcium supplement, or a prenatal with calcium in it.
thank you i must try that out later... X thank you x
DF and I also followed a if it happens it happens kinda thing and after about 8 or 9 months I fell pregnant. It sounds very normal if you're not having sex on the proper days. Otherwise there might not be anything there to fertilize. If you want to help pinpoint your fertile days, try using OPKs and charting your BBT to help.
THANK YOU!!!!!!! girl you have no IDEA how much you have just eased my mind! I was like begining to think there has to be something wrong!!! well, honestly we have been BD only 2x weekly..... bc of work, and lack of sleep we are SO TIRED!!! but this month we are TRYING!!!!!! let me tell you!!! I keep wondering is this my month? and it hasnt been for at least 8 months. So im praying itll happen soon! I have no preference just a healthy beautiful baby!
Just wanted to add something that I swear by.....get yourself on some Vitamin B12 or to make it better just buy some Vitamin B Complex. It contains all vitamin B and it's something that many women lack. A woman I work for knows anything and everything about vitamins and supplements. I was constantly getting sick and she told me to start Vit B and that if I ever wanted to get pregnant that it's something great to be on. She didn't know I was TTC and I went right out and bought it and was preg not long after!! LOL Try it!! Keep taking prenatals though....I did that too.
Ok thanks!!!!! how much mg/UI do i have to take daily? bc my prenatals have B12 in them! Thank you for the advice!!!!
KTowne Pretty sure if baby is a gi... Comment
1 hr ago
KeeLolo, KTowne, and melimeli commented on veronica0808's status
1 hr ago
KeeLolo commented on photo
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy