Hot Flashes in TWW?
I was wondering if I could hear from some of the preggers, if hot flashes can occur in early, early pg?  DH and I have been TTC for a LONG time.  We are seeing an RE and this cycle I was on a high dose of Femara.  I had hot flashes while I was taking the Femara, but today I am 9DPO and had hot flashes.  Is this at all an indication of a BFP?  I've seen far too many BFN's in my time to get my hopes up, but this is the first time I've had this happen in the TWW.  I've searched the internet and haven't found much, so looking for some personal stories.

Thanks ladies!  Any response is appreciated.
Hello. I am on 14dpo and have been having hot flashes since 9dpo as well. They come and go through the whole day. I don't know if it's a sign of preg though b/c I tested this morning and got  BFN. I'm not 100% of my cycle though b/c I had a MC in july so I've only had one menstration in aug and decided to TTC again this month! Good luck to you and lots of baby dust!