How Do I Find A Doctor without any insurance?
I don't have any health insurance and I might be pregnant. How will I find a doctor?
Have you tried getting medicaid? You might qualify. Just a suggestion. Good luck!
If you qualify, you can get medical assistance. I don't have insurance and I am pregnant with number 2. I see a midwife so it's not too big of a deal. I also see an OB because of some complications and she has been more than willing to work with me and even help us by lowering payments. As long as I don't end up in the hospital, the cost is not that much to give birth.
Like Chantal said- you could just pay out of pocket to see a midwife. Their services are typically less than an OB's bills. But the hospital you'd deliver at would also run thousands of dollars so you may want to try to get on Medicaid. You can go into your local Family and Social Services Department. You'll need to bring some things with you: ID, your birth certificate, proof of residency, proof of income for the past 3 months, etc. You may need to call to see if there's anything else you'd need to bring or otherwise they won't finish the application and will send you home to get stuff.

Good luck!
Oh I remembered the other thing you need- proof of pregnancy! If you have a Birthright in your area you can take a pregnancy test there (for free) and they'll also give you a paper with proof of pregnancy to take when you apply for Medicaid. Without that, your app. will not go through and you'll be denied.
you can get medicaid
we have a free hospital here called LSUS.
Also, If for some reason I have to go to the hospital to deliver, they have someone who will come in and discuss a plan for us. We may qualify for this one medical assistance program at the hospital. All of our other options are out because it's based on income and my husband makes too much according to them. Also, hospitals are really good about helping you with a payment plan so you only pay x amount of dollars per month. I was just in the hospital for 3 hours last week and I know for a fact it's going to be a hefty bill, but they are willing to work something out with us. Be sure to talk to someone and discuss ALL of the options.
I dont have health insurance either. And i had troubles getting the medicaid, although i got it in the end( only covers the delivery everything else i have to pay out of pocket.  I was so stressed when i found out i was pregnant with no insurance. What we did, we called local obgyn , told them the situation and asked what can they offer  how much it's going to coast etc... I was surprise to find out that a lot of them have very affordable prenatal care plans  with several options. I am from a very small town so we really dont have a lot of choices,  but if you form a big city, i know that you can find a lot of options over there.  When i found out i was pregnant i was in atlanta at the moment. I went to a local pregnancy center and got my pregnancy confirmed and got referals etc. Some pregnancy centers now even offer free ultrasounds. You need to call around local doctors and hospitals and asked them for any suggestions. Good luck!!
medicaid here in Louisiana covers EVERY THING pregnancy related