How I am "showing"...
I am 8 wks and 3 days pregnant with my 5th pregnancy(3rd baby) I am showing more in the upper abdomen...I do have a lower pooch but why is my upper abdomen so large?
I'm told that your muscles remember from the past pregnancies so you start to show earlier when it's not your first.  
Well it wouldn't be the baby, because it's still too low. It's more than likely due to bloat and retention at this stage.
It's probably mostly due to bloat. I seem to retain most of my bloating to right behind my bellybutton, days that it is bad I can feel it at my upper abdomen too.
I know the muscles are crappy...I know that you tend to show a little faster after having kids...but i am not uncomfortable, I don't feel bloated...soo? I am still at a loss...
I did the same thing when I was pregnant with my second. I looked pregnant from about the belly button up. She's now a year old and it's still kinda more the top half of my stomach that's not gone down completely. I blamed it on bloating and everything moving up more than moving around and adjusting. I was that way most of my pregnancy.