How can you tell if you're in early labor?
So far I've been to the hospital TWICE because of this ****.
Once back in August, and once at the beginning of this month.

I start cramping, then everyone around me starts freaking out saying I'm in labor and that I need to go to L&D.

So I'm just not gunna tell no one when I'm cramping anymore unless I'm positive I'm in labor because I'm sicka everyone freaking out and having to go to the hospital for false alarms.

Now my question is-
how exactly do you KNOW when you're in early labor.
I've been told they feel like period cramps.
I've been told they feel like back pains.
I've been told a few other things.
But no one wants to answer what I'm asking-
HOW DO YOU KNOOOOOWWWW??
lol

Anyone wanna help me?
That is different for everyone. When I am in labor I have severe back pain due to my uterus laying backwards. I would say that in most cases that when the contractions are 2 to 5 min apart and getting to where you can't stand, talk, walk or anything is when you are in labor. But again that is different for everyone. I know one girl that had gas pain for 5 min went to L&D and had her son 10 min later.
You will know girl.  There is nothing anyone can tell you.  The pain becomes more intense and consistent.  They say if the contractions keep increasing and don't go away by laying in a different position or getting up or taking a shower, if nothing you do can make them subside, you are in active labor.  If they are at least 3 minutes apart and are increasing in intensity then you should head to the L&D.  But trust me, you can tell the difference.  I had a pop and then pain.  To me it felt nothing like period cramps.  It is unexplainable in my book.  Good luck.
Riot: I was seriously contracting for 2 hrs before my son was born csection. the d*mn lady put me into early labor with the ultrasound she was pushing on my stomach. Here's how it went with me since I wondered what it would feel like;

I got uncomfortable and began cramping a  bit, well it got worse and worse til I was breathing thru them and Inoticed it would come in WAVES and last about 30sec or more each time and got closer and closer and stronger. at the end they were every 3-4 min. and I was huffing a bit! hope this helps! BTW it was NOTHING like my BH Ctx!
thanks ladies.
i guess i'll just have to find out when the time comes. lol