How far am I?
My last period was October 7th. The calculations online say that I am to months pregnant (eight weeks)
Yet my husband argues that I'm only six weeks because a woman can't get pregnant until a week after her period.

I feel like I'm two months, breast tenderness, sleepiness, stretch marks, cravings, cramps, back and butt pain, all of it; seems like an awful lot for only over a month into the first trimester.

Any answer?? How pregnant am I?
Hi there I was also pregnant after my period finished.  If the menstrual cycle  short then you will get pregnant just after ur period finished. The sperm can sometime survive in the body up to seven days after u have sex. This mean that if u have naturally short menstrual cycle you et pregnant just after ur period finished this thing also happen with me .
When you go to the doctor they will ask you when the first day of your last period was and they calculate from there but they will also do a ultrasound at some point and it will be what really tells you. I'm almost 30 weeks and me and my husband had thought we were 6 weeks then we did this and it said 8 and when. We had our ultrasound at what we thought was 17 weeks our little girl was measuring 9 days ahead so they moved our due date up. The ultrasound will give you a for sure answer on how far along you are, congratulations!! God bless you and your baby!:)
I'm 30 weeks now haha I just realized that I forgot to add that so it makes more sense haha
your like 7wks in a half count from Oct 7 until dec 4 your like almost 8wks yu see cs my last menstrual period was on October 20 and im almost 7wks next wk on dec 7 just count from October 7 like until now and yu see but yr probably have more cs yr due date will be in july or aug who knows