How long after birth controll can i get pregnant?
I recently stopped taking the pill on nov 30th and started my period the next day. Im just wonderig how long after ive taken the pill will i be able to get pregnant? Has anyone else had any experiences like this?
ive stopped and started pill many times. usually cycle just goes back to normal strait away but the last time was slightly irregular for a couple months. just wait until youve have one natural period (not a withdrawal bleed from pill) then you will know youve started to ovulate again.
I stopped taking birth control in July and got pregnant in September. My ob told me that it takes about 3 months if everything is normal for yourself and your partner. Make sure you know around the time that you are ovulating and have sex everyday for about a week.
I stopped taking birthcontrol and got preg that week.
I stopped taking it in march cuz I was worried it was going to take a while got pregnant 3 weeks later. Oh well!