Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
How long does it take aspartame to get out of your body?

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

My husband is diabetic and drink diet cola daily. He's also has tea at least 3 times a day with many, many, many sweetener packets. (Easily 10-15 little packs a day) He knows it's bad for him, but doesn't seem to care.

However, we will be going to start a family soon and I have read horrible things on aspartame and sperm, so he will be giving it up.

So my question is... how long does it take to get out of your system? Hours, days, months? We prefer not to try to conceive until the negative effects of aspartame are not a concern.

Thank you for your help!
Tags: aspartame
can u tell me the side effects of aspartame or  give me the links .We drink diet pepsi n coke alot.We r planning for kids so i want to know the side effect of aspartame.
KTowne commented on Des_a_rae's status
KTowne, and Shannon79 commented on Belle313's status
Shannon79 commented on photo
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy