How many diapers/which brand
I've got two different brands of diapers and I don't know how many to bring with me to the hospital...I'll be there for at least 24-48 hours, longer if I end up having another c-section, only time will tell with that. SO how many should I pack to bring with me?

With DS I found that I liked the Pampers Swaddlers best for him...but this baby is a girl...SO what brand did you like best for your baby girl?
do you have to bring diapers? my hospital kept the bassinet stocked - and even gave me a TON to take home.

for my 1st daughter i loved pampers - and she leaked right through huggies and luvs.daughter #2 is a luvs baby (thankfully for my wallet!!!)
I assume the hospital will have diapers, but I'm bringing some of the two brands I have just in case I don't like the hospital's brand.
5n1
with all my kids I use/used huggies swaddlers and huggies supremes...I love them..I have tried the pampers, since that is what they used in the hospital, but I just dont like the tabs and they are not really stretchy..I know that sounds weird..But IMO Huggies are much better...

as far as how many to take...I would take some Newborns and some size 1's...it just depends how big or small princess is...You generally change them alot when they are newborn, since they monitor how much they pee/poop..so maybe 20-30?!?!
the hospital i delivered at used pampers swaddlers. but those are the ones i like best for ariana. they fit her the best (huggies stink when they pee in them).. but when we start buying them (yep haven't had to do that yet :) ) im going to buy parents choice just because they are doable and cheap.
I think I have about 20 in her bag, DH can always get more...once she's born and we're settled into our room he can run out if I need anything, I'm sure. Walmart is open 24-7, and there's one that's about 10 min from the hospital...I really think I'm over packing right now...I've got plenty of stuff for me and her, and I'm letting DH pack all his stuff...got most of DS's stuff packed up...just in case he ends up going somewhere instead of someone coming to stay with him. I always overdo it but it's better than not having enough I guess...
i tend to overdo it too...i brought tons of pjs and underwear for myself, hair blow dryer, straightener, etc... the ONLY things i used were sports bras, a tank top, and my stuff to fix up my hair and take a shower. i wore hospital gowns the whole time and i wore that meshy underwear. i bled A LOT and continuedt to bleed through hospital gowns so why use my own stuff?
one thing i can recommend is going to walmart and buying a pack or two of full coverage panties you wouldn't wear otherwise... i wore those for several weeks after delivery so that i wouldn't ruin my own. and then tossed them.
LOL I kept the undies I didn't wear last time. I bought a few packs last time cause I bled so much too. The day I went into the hospital I wore my own clothes in, the day I left was the first time after that I had on clothes that *I* owned. I stayed in the hospital gowns and mesh undies too. I'm bringing my undies this time...hmm..I'm gonna make a post listing what I have and see if anyone can recommend anything else.
I used pampers swaddlers, and never used newborns. they put him right in ones when he was borns.  I love the pampers swaddlers.  they smell good. lol  hes in 2 now, which im really sad that thats the last size they carry in that brand, so I gotta find something new.. but yea, i never used any of my diapers i took or wipes... or anything for that matter.  

I didnt pack clothes for me, i was in denial when i went it, but i stayed in hospital gowns and there undies the whole time. I even asked for more of there undies to take home, i thought they were really comfy... after I had Cole my mom went out and bought me some sports bras, cause my boobs killed!  and DB ended up having to go buy shorts and shirts and boxers for when we were there, cause when i went into labor, he left weorked and he picked me up and we left right away.   and we used there toothbrushes and toothpaste, but after day one, someone went and got our laptop and phone chargers.. and i went home in the outfit i went in wearing, just dbs shirt and sweat pants cause thats all i wore when i was pregnant!
I'm a Pampers Swaddlers person myself.  I have tried other brands that are a bit cheaper, but always stick w/ Pampers.  I like Huggies Newborn diapers only because they have the cut out for the cord.  But again, Pampers Swaddlers all the way for me!
I use pampers swaddlers as well. The hospital stocked those and the pampers sensitive wipes as well. I've tried a bunch of other brands, but they leak or dry out fast and always go back to the pampers. I didn't even bring her diaper bag to the hospital. Just brought some outfits in my bag. They gave me everything I needed for her.
Oh for wippies, I actually prefer Huggies.  I get the unscented, hypoallergenic, sensitive skin ones.  I prefer their wipes because they are MUCH thicker.  The Pampers wipes just seem too thin and break too easily for me.
Im a diaper snob myself and have always loved pampers. Now that I have 4 kids and money is tight I have found I didnt have a choice and had to start using off brand diapers:( I have found Target brand diaper work pretty well and you get a HUGE box for $19.99. Of course I only used swaddlers untill they were a few months old:)
The hospital i deliver in always has the Pampers Swaddlers.  I LOVE those for newborns; I usually switch to generics around size 3 or 4.  At that point, for some reason, the generics seem (almost) as good as the brand names.
Our hospital also uses pampers swaddlers - I love them for newborns.  I will be doing cloth and pampers at night.  I actually like Target diapers as well and Target (the blue box) wipes are great - just like Pampers Sensitive wipes.
I tried the target brand (was told they worked really well) but they leaked the worst of anything else I tried. I was really disappointed cause I was hoping they would work.
Our hospital stocked pampers swaddlers. I never used anything I packed in her bag while at the hospital.

I have tried every brand for kaelynn. I haven't bought diapers yet since I was given so many for baby shower and she's 3 months. I have half used bags of huggies she just can't use them. Everytime I put her in one her butt turns bright red. Even the pure and naturals. I can't use huggies wipes. I can use Kirkland (Costco) brand wipes. So I'm able to save a little there.

You might have to just try them and see which ones work or not.