How often should I feel fetal movements?
I am nearly 23 weeks pregnant, and as of about 22 weeks, I started feeling daily fetal movements.  (Before this point, I would only feel movements every few days)

So, now I am feeling them daily, but I'm wondering how often I should feel these daily movements?  Right now, it seems to be only a couple times a day for a few minutes each.

Just wondering what's normal.
At this point you may only feel a few movements a day.  What you feel depends on babys position.  As the weeks go on you should notice an increase in babys movements.  If you are every concerned you can try drinking something like orange juice and eating something, then see if you can feel baby, if that doesn't work you can call your OB. It never hurts to ask doc to see you for some peace of mind by atleast hearing the heartbeat.   At this point tho you may not feel all of babys movements.  
Thanks. . . That is very helpful.  I just feel like the baby must be moving a lot, so am wondering why I would only feel the movements every so often.  For example, it's almost 9am here, and I haven't felt anything yet this morning, and that always concerns me.
I agree with LosingMyMind. I also freaked out at around 23wks and went to the doctor.
She assured me that we shouldn't worry unless that happens around 32wks or so.
And when she was checked the baby's heart beat, he moved a few times but I didn't feel those movements. At that stage we don't feel most of the movements could be due to the baby's position and your uterus must be cushioning some movements too.
For an example baby must have moved towards the back of your belly and you won't feel those movements.

But if it really bothers you make sure to bring it up at the next doc appointment.

My little one had the odd movement in the morning,but is a night time baby.your baby will be sleeping alot hence then you wont feel movements.as losingmymind said right now it all depends on the position of the baby,dont worry later you will feel alot more movements more often.i always panic through the day when dont feel anything so spent many a days hooked up to a monitor,no i have a kick chart to do,where they like to see at least 10 movements throughout the day but thats later in pregnancy,you are fine.
Thanks for all the reassurances. I have my monthly OB appointment on Thursday, so I'll ask them as well.  It just makes me nervous, cause some days the little one is so active, and then some days, almost nothing.  Thank goodness for home dopplers or I'd be freaked out my entire pregnancy!