Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
How soon after you ovulate does an OPK go back to NEGATIVE?

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

That's my question.... I'm on CD14 and I think I ovulated yesterday or the day before.... But I took an OPK last night and it was NEGATIVE.

TMI>:

CM shows that I probably did ovulate. I don't really get EWCM but I get VERY watery cm and yesterday I had a TON. I needed a pantyliner.

Cindie
You are Ok! Once you get your Pos you can stop testing, but like you I did test the next day after getting a + and it was back to neg....It doesnt mean a thing! Good Luck!
I didn't get a Pos. what happened was I thought I was ovulating due to how my body was acting...
TMI:
My cm went from being thick and lotiony to thin and watery and lots of it. That's what happened when I got preggo with TJ.
I'll continue taking my last few ovulation tests....
We will see! BABYDUST****************
They do say you can stop testing when you get your positive,however if your like me and many others,your body sometimes trys to ovulate but for many reasons dont,hence you could end up with odd days of positve etc,where your body is trying to o.Saying that im a pee on stick addict.I have  3 days of positve,simply because i test twice a day,so i catch my surge on its way up,during and after.
Lol... I'm a POASAholic too! I can go thru A TON Of pregnancy tests!
KTowne commented on Belle313's status
hansen20, and Hollus commented on renae176's status
hansen20 commented on veronica0808's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy