How soon can i get pregnant
I had my right tube remove due to ectopic pregnanice on 08/06. I want to know how soon will i become pregnant again after this. Will I have to wait to have another period or could i get pregnant before that. My left tube is fine and the doc said i should beable to become pregnant again. Will it take longer because of this or could i get pregnant in less then a month of this. help
did you ask your doctor about timing and pregnancy?  i have known women that within 3 months of a tube removal have gotten pregnant again, so there is always hope.  i think it is just difficult to know which ovary the egg is going to be dropped from to assure it goes into the tube that is still there.  like i know that each of my pregnancies, my right ovary is the one that dropped the egg, so i know that my right side is what seems to be doing most of the work for my body. i am not sure about yours.  good luck though.

i would strongly advise you to go into the fertility forum, many of the women there i beleive have had tube removals and could give you more informartion.
Did you have it removed 2006 or 2008?
Anyway if it was 2008 your doctor should have told you NOT to try to get pregnant. Getting pregnant so soon could end up with you having another ectopic pregnancy. I would say to look up ectopic pregnancy and read it for yourself.