How to sleep
Kay so I seen a post about sleeping on your back. I have always been a side sleeper. Recently I have been laying on my back but it kills my upper back (I am only 10 weeks) but laying on my belly now is so comfortable. I used to find it irratating (sorry for spelling mistakes) now it seems like its the most amazing thing in the world I dont know why. When is it best to start sleeping on my side again? I just noticed this smorning that my lower adomen is becoming firmer not pushed out yet but deff. more firm. Any suggestions? Thanks guys :)
Sleep however you want whenever you want lol as long as your comfy the babys fine.
Your body will naturally let you know know what's safe and what's not. I was like that too except I was never a side sleeper. Through half of my pregnancy I would think it was wrong to sleep on my back so I would fall asleep on my side but wake up on my back because that's what my body liked and when it wasn't good for me anymore I would naturally wake up on my side. So sleep and lay however your comfortable, your body will let you know if it's wrong :)
Thanks guys! That makes me feel better lol I just didnt want to harm the baby or anything.
Im a ftm 2 at 1st I slept on my stomach but once I got bigger that wasnt comfortable nemre. On your left side is better for the baby as told to me by my doctor but wateva position wrks for you is good. Sleeping on your back is not good bc of all the weight on your organs which can cause difficult breathing. Sleeping wit a lot of pillows is best for me some people buy a pregnancy pillow.
Ur baby and uterus is still down below your pelvis at 10 weeks it wont become a problem til later on!! Im 32 weeks tomorrow with my third and have always slept however is comfortable!