How's Does inhaling chemicals affect the Fetus
Does inhaling degreaser affect the babys development? Does Degreaser go into the blood stream?
hmmm.  I don't know how it goes into the blood stream or anything.... But you should always be careful around chemicals, especially during pregnancy.  

Do you mean just using a bit of degreaser from time to time in your own kitchen, or do you have to use it a lot at work?  If this is a work thing, I would invest in some heavy duty rubber gloves & a mask you could wear.  (if you don't have the $$ ask you boss, as they SHOULD provide it wor you as necessary saftey equiptment)

I know some chemicals & solvents are VARY harmful, such as polyurathane.  it even says on the container....  Some chemicals stay in the air you breathe for days.  Be very careful as to what you are exposed to.  If you are the one using it, remember gloves too.