Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Hydration Question???

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Hydration Question???

Hello ladies good day to everyone! I am wondering if water is the only thing i can drink that will really hydrate me? For exampke there are days that i drink up to 2 gallons of water but there are days that i just dnt want water n drink juice koolaid or gatorade? Are these not good to hydrate? Oh n im 11wk 3ds  thanx for reading.
I think its fine. I wouldnt drink a ton of sugary drinks but juices are fine and so is milk. Coffee and soda is the only things you cant count in your daily fluid intake because they actually draw the water out of you. But anything else is fine to count as far as I understood.
my OB told me that the best thing other than water is gatorraid G2  
Thank you ladies i dnt really drink coffee or soda maybe one cup every 2or 3 days if i crave it but not really. Thanx again for your responses!!!
When I first found out I was pregnant I had what my doctor called pregnancy thirst where I just couldn't get enough water. He told me that gatoraide would be something I could try and it's not bad for you. It has electrolights that are really good for you. I'm not saying drink 5 a day but he told me to balance water and gatoraideso I drank about 4 bottles of water and 2 gatoraides a day. This helped because I was drinking about 19 bottles of water a day or more before the gatoraide. I don't drink much caffeine either except the occasional glass of sweet tea so that wasn't my problem either.
Water and gatorade/powerade is best for you. Another way to keep hydrated is to eat watermelon!!! Watermelon is amazing and well tastes great too!!
AnnieBrooke commented on need a title -
1 hr ago
TTC2006 commented on LONG, but I need inpu...
Sheaby commented on LONG, but I need inpu...
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy